Valentine's Day Ideas for the Whole Family
I love celebrating all the holidays and keeping traditions with my family. Sometimes I go all out and sometimes I reign it in. Valentine's Day is a holiday we keep pretty simple around here. Cupid comes and doorbell ditches us, leaving a small gift on the porch for the kids. They totally love it and it's so easy for me. I don't think these minor holidays need to get complicated or expensive. It's just a fun way to sprinkle a little magic into the everyday.
Whether you keep it simple or like to go all out for Valentine's Day, here are some ideas for every family member and every budget.
- Hug Machine $7 A sweet book about the power of a hug.
- "I Pick You" Printable Valentines $5 Sellers on Etsy offer so many unique and inexpensive printable valentines.
- Magnetic Dart Board $20 Let them practice their Cupid's arrow aim without sacrificing your walls. Fun for big kids up to adults.
- Light Up Bluetooth Speaker & Alarm Clock $36 Fun for kids rooms.
- Taco Valentine's Box Tutorial Such a cute idea!
- Initial Necklace $15 A sweet and simple necklace for teens and adults.
- Athletic Greens $99 Great for health nuts or anyone wanting to feel more amazing each day. 75 vitamins & minerals in every serving.
- Portable Charger $21 One of the most handy gadgets to have on hand.
- Andar Wallet $59 Ammon has been using this super thin wallet for years. He loves it.
- Ice Cream Shop $13 A darling toy set that's perfect for imaginary play.
- Love Is $14 A sweet story about loving and letting go.
- Our Bucket List $10 I love this idea! A journal that helps couples create a joint bucket list.
- The Ultimate Game for Couples $19 Conversation starters and fun challenges that'll help you connect with your partner.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 $70 The whole family will be fighting over this one. You might need more than one.
- PMD Clean $99 Vibrates up to 7,000 times per minute to deeply cleanse, firm, and tone the skin. The Mini ($69) is great for tweens and teens $69. Use code ABI for 25% off!
- Tortilla Wrap Blanket $19 When your teenager doesn't like anything you give them, stick with something they're allowed to roll their eyes at. They'll probably secretly love it.