Sip into Autumn: Cozy Warm Drinks for Fall
As the days get shorter and the air grows crisp, there's no better way to embrace the magic of fall than by cozying up with a warm, comforting drink in hand. Whether you're looking for a soothing tea, a spiced latte, or a sweet apple-infused concoction, we've got you covered with these delightful fall-inspired drink recipes. Let's explore how to make these delicious sips that will keep you warm and content during autumn.
To make the most of these recipes, I highly recommend using a milk frother to warm your milk. Here is one I recommend: Milk Frother
Bengal Spice Tiger Tea
Bengal Spice Tiger Tea Concentrate
- 8 cups water
- 12 bags of Bengal Spice Tiger Tea
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add water to a 3-quart pot and bring it to a boil.
- Remove the pot from heat and add the tea bags.
- Let the tea steep for 10 minutes, allowing those warm fall spices to infuse.
- After steeping, remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Pour into a large pitcher, then add the maple syrup and give it a good stir.
- Store this delightful concentrate in the fridge, and it'll be ready whenever you crave a warm cup of Bengal Spice Tiger Tea.
Bengal Spice Iced Tiger Tea
- 1/2 cup frothed milk (oat works best as a non-dairy alternative)
- 1/2 cup Bengal Spice Tiger Tea Concentrate
- Heat ½ cup of the Bengal concentrate, and froth ½ cup of milk.
- Next, pour a 1:1 ratio of your prepared tea concentrate and milk into the mug. Give it a gentle stir to blend the flavors.
- If you're feeling extra indulgent, go ahead and top it with a dollop of cream.
Variation: For a "dirty" Iced Tiger Tea, create a slurry by mixing 2 tablespoons of Pero with 2 tablespoons of water, then add it to your tea and milk.
Blackberry White Hot Cocoa
- 1 tablespoons Pero
- 2 tablespoons Stephen's white chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 oz hot water
- ½ tablespoon blackberry puree
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tablespoon heavy cream
- Whipped cream for topping
- Start by mixing the hot cocoa and Pero together in a mug.
- Add the hot water to the mixture and dissolve it into a slurry.
- Drizzle the blackberry puree around the inside of the mug.
- Now, it's time to froth the milk and pour it in.
- To make it even more decadent, top it off with a dollop of heavy cream and whipped cream.
Caramel Apple Pie Delight
- 5 oz Simply apple juice
- 1 oz cream
- ½ oz Ghirardelli caramel sauce
- ½ oz heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie seasoning
- Whipped cream for topping
- Begin by drizzling the luscious caramel sauce around the inside of a mug. Then heat the apple juice for about 1:30mins
- Add the apple juice, apple pie seasoning, and cream, stirring well to blend those wonderful autumn flavors.
- Top off this delightful treat with a generous dollop of whipped cream, an extra drizzle of caramel sauce, and a sprinkle of apple pie seasoning for the perfect finishing touch.
With these delectable fall-inspired drink recipes in your repertoire, you're all set to savor the flavors of the season. Whether you're enjoying a tranquil afternoon at home or hosting a cozy gathering with loved ones, these warm beverages will keep you snug and content as you embrace the beauty of autumn, one delightful sip at a time. So, gather your ingredients, cozy up by the fireplace, and sip your way into the heart of fall.