Connecting to Your Family with Melissa Smith and Family Brand
Next, a few quick reminders:
- Can we create a space of love and let our kids be free to be who they are without judgement?
- Can we surrender to the idea that we can't control our kids and recognize that that's when they have the freedom to decide what to become and create?
- Can we pray to see our kids the way God sees them?
Then, a few mantras. Adjust each one to inspire your family!
- Let go of the perfectionism!
- Kids crave boundaries!
- Define your family brand or the world will define it for you!
- Ayres speak honestly and without judgement.
- Ayres make memories.
- Ayres uplift and inspire.
- As divine beings, Ayres listen to their souls, guides, and Heavenly Parents.
- Ayres give our best to each other.
- Ayres are strong, healthy, and active.
- Ayres are close and connected because we love and support each other.
Finally, a few incredible resources:
We Are All The Same Age Now The Speech I Never Intended to Give The Stories That Bind Us Support vs Challenge Matrix
The Family Connection Guide:
- Our family is connected when...
- Our family runs smoothly when...
- Our family stands for...
- Our family will be remembered for...
- Our family is unique because...
- Our family connects daily through...
- Our family connects weekly through...
- Our family connects monthly through...
- Our family connects quarterly through...
Like I said, Ammon and I have learned so much and feel so empowered and motivated. We were thrilled to have these sessions with Melissa and I hope you'll make time to do the same! I love my family and I'm so grateful for the people who help us grow and become a stronger unit.
Sending love to you and yours,